Why are you doing this?!
We stand behind the quality and functionality of our jeans and believe you won’t return them once you’ve tried them on. There’ll be no going back to normal jeans.
Therefore on the unlikely occasion you decide to return them, we’ll pay you an additional £5 for the inconvenience of trying them out. However, our customer reorder rate is 5x the industry standard, so we’re confident you’ll be coming back for years to come!
- You must apply for the Guarantee via email to provide us with your payment details. Please email email@example.com to confirm your return and provide us with a Paypal email or UK BACs details, whichever is more convenient for you.
- We can only make the payment to a Paypal email or UK bank account. We will not make international payments
- Only applicable on your first order.
- Only applicable to our Athletic Fit Jeans or Athletic Fit Chinos products
- Only one £5 payment may be paid out: per customer, per billing/shipping address or per IP location. Any multiple orders placed within the same details (under these criteria) will not be covered by the Guarantee. For example, you cannot place 10 orders, return them and expect a £50 payment. We will only pay you £5
- Guarantee starts on August 4th 2019 and will run indefinitely. The guarantee does not cover orders placed before this date. The guarantee may be stopped at any time without notice
- Returns must adhere to our returns policy, which can be [found here]