Designed to help hard-working jeans last longer than traditional 100% cotton denim. CORDURA® Denim blends military-grade INVISTA T400 nylon 6,6 staple fiber, cotton and lycra for an authentic denim look and feel with enhanced abrasion resistance and toughness. This advanced solution helps protect against tears, scuffs, and abrasions.
MADE FOR MUSCULAR LEGS
- Fit to your true waist size, no more sizing up to fit your legs
- Extra room in seat and thigh to prevent crotch tears
- 360º HYPERstretch Denim for optimum comfort
- Developed with a re-enforced crotch on the inside of the jeans to defend against crotch splits. This is camouflage to the outside
4 X TIMES MORE ABRASION RESISTANT THAN 100% COTTON DENIM
CORDURA® Advanced Denim is both strong and versatile, great for combating the daily grind to surviving some of the world’s toughest environments. Designed to be pushed to the limit and made to last:
- At least 4 x more durable than cotton denim
- Excellent abrasion and tear resistance with military grade nylon 6,6 fiber
- Reinforced crotch design protects against thigh and saddle rubbing when cycling. Extra durability keeps you riding comfortably on the roads for longer
- Authentic look and feel of jeans, with hyper stretch composition
RIDICULOUSLY COMFY HYPER STRETCH DENIM
In terms of comfort, these jeans are on par with your sweatpants. The Hyper Stretch denim gives you an incredible range of movement whilst retaining its shape throughout the day. You can cycle, squat, or run in them without any restriction at all.
HIGH-VIS REFLECTIVE TRIMS
01. Discreet rear patch looks like metal or oil in day light conditions. When it’s exposed to bright light it instantly reflects every colour in the visible spectrum.
02. Discreet silver reflective turn ups on the cuff provide additional on-bike visibility when rolled up. Improving your safety while on the move.
LOVED BY ATHLETES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Upgrade your shorts today. See why customers come back time after time for our super comfy shorts.
Best fit ever
Best jeans I found in years
Favourite pair now
Jeans were a really great fit, as a guy who has quite muscular legs but also a bit of a belly these were a great fit. The are a bit pricey and the quality doesn't really reflect the price in my opinion (loose threads etc) if they were to come down in price I would buy quite a few pairs
These are the only jeans that come close to fitting me.
Having large thighs is always a problem and that's why I always have to wear rugby shorts in all weather. These jeans come so close to perfection and fit the waist and thighs good but there's one slight problem that won't affect many people... The crotch to waistband measurement is just a bit too small for me as I'm tall, so the waistband sits a bit too low, but would be perfect for the vast majority of people.
This is brilliant, long time I was looking for something like that... Game changer for bodybuilder!