Flattering Muscle Fit Shirt
- Developed with a tailored muscle fit which accentuates your physique
- Stretch allows unrestricted movement
- Ultra fine Gracell fibre has a soft and silky handfeel
- High tenacity in fabric grips body shape to show off your physique, without fabric sagging
This Shirt Is 55% Made From Wood
Gracell fibre, made from wood pulp, is a new bio-based fibre chosen for it’s sustainable properties:
- Sustainably sourced, Gracell has passed the Chain-of-Custody Certification from FSC (Forest Stewardship Council)
- Gracell has stronger pilling resistance, for longer lasting wear
- Gracell fibre is biodegradable
This product is part of our Sustainable Style range. Engineered to leverage natural fibres for optimum performance, all garments in this collection have been designed with more sustainable materials and design innovations. All with the aim to lower our impact on the environment, whilst maintaining style, fit and functionality in our garments.
Only applicable to sold out sizes
Expected Dispatch Date: 5th - 16th December 2022.
LOVED BY ATHLETES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
Upgrade your shorts today. See why customers come back time after time for our super comfy shorts.
Love the fit of these shirts
The fit is amazing and in the days of less formal work environments I can use casually and at work.. However who produces high value shirts without a spare button shown in - particular as they’re coloured
These guys just keep impressing!
Great quality shirt and fit and amazing customer service following a size change!
The shirt looks good and feels good! The length is right for me as well. My only gripe is that it catches at the elbow around my forearms, but I recognise that as a handbalncer I have bigger forearms than most. I'm just over the moon that I can wear a shirt and lift my arms above my head.
Great shirt but arms very tight
It’s a very nice shirt, but the arms are very tight. I am trained but I don’t have actual big arms, and yet the arms are borderline.
great clothes, horrible brexit
I love the clothes, but it arrived in Austria after 2.5 weeks with 75 euro custom duty on a 140 euro purchase. Dont really see how i can order again in future under such conditions...